Conditions for completion additional agreements with IT Park on MUIC residents transfer to IT Park
Dear Resident of the “Mirzo Ulugbek Innovation Center” – the Innovation Center to support the development and implementation of information technology.
In compliance with the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 3, 2019 No. 965 “On measures for the further development of the Technological Park of Software Products And Information Technologies”, it has been established that:
– The innovation center for supporting the development and implementation of information Technologies, i.e. “Mirzo Ulugbek Innovation Center” (hereafter referred to as the Innovation Center) is suspended with the transfer condition of its residents to the Technological Park of Software Products And Information Technologies (hereafter as Technopark);
“Directorate of the Technological Park of Software Products and Information Technologies” LLC is deemed as to be a legal successor of the “Directorate of the Innovation Center for the Support of the Development and Implementation of Information Technologies “Mirzo Ulugbek Innovation Center ” for all rights, obligations and agreements.
Also, according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated January 10, 2019 No. 17 “On measures to create a technological park of software products and information technologies”, it was decided the benefits provided by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 30, 2017 apply to residents of the Technopark No. UP-5099 “On measures to radically improve the conditions for the development of the information technology industry in the republic.”
In order to create additional fair conditions for the residents activity, their further incentives, and ensuring their transition from the Innovation Center to the Technopark and the continuity of their advantages:
1. residents of the Innovation Center are expected to complete additional agreements upon existing ones with the Directorate of Technopark.
2. residents make monthly deductions in the amount of 1% of net revenue, including for December 2019 to the Directorate of Technopark through the following details:
Address: Tashkent city, M. Ulugbek district, 4 Tepamasjid str.
Bank: Alokabank, Tashkent
t / a: 2020 8000 0009 6604 8001
Bank Code: 00401
Tel: (+998) 71 2091199.
3. Residents, who owing deductions to the Directorate of the Innovation Center for the period until December 1, 2019 must transfer funds to the account of the Directorate of the Innovation Center no later than January 10, 2020.
4. Residents have to send a report fot the quarter 4 of 2019, by January 10, 2020 to Directorate of the Innovation Center and Technopark.