Combining 9 years of experience in supporting startups and technology companies, MOST Business Incubator in cooperation with its general partner IT Park, launches the first Investment Readiness Accelerator Program in Central Asia!
MOST is the first private business incubator in Central Asia. MOST creates valuable relationships among entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, experts, and corporations. The mission of the business incubator is to build a ‘bridge’ on the way of business development.
Investment Readiness Accelerator is a unique program for attracting investment for startups with the support of investor mentors, speakers from venture funds and business angels from all over Central Asia.
Participants of accelerator will be able:
- to develop own fundraising strategy. Types of investors and how to choose them;
- to have 20+ hours of individual support from highly professional mentors, experts and investors. Meeting business angels (in an informal setting);
- to build a financial model. Right financial projections. Packaging of all financial documents for sending to investors;
- to get legal advice on investment transactions;
-to put value on a startup;
- to have possibility to include the venture fund ‘MOST VENTURE FUND I’ which is being created in the portfolio;
-to have an opportunity to present a startup to investors, business angels and venture funds within the framework of the closed meetings of the Club of Business Angels and Investors of Central Asia (https://caangels.com/ );
- to get assistance in accessing toCentral Asian markets. Помощь в выходе на рынки ЦА.
Technology startups from Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan) which are at the MVP stage, having a track record, sales, a stable team and a focus on scaling technological solutions can take part in the program.
Period of applications: from July 17 to August 7.
Selection process and interviews: from July 27 to August 11.
Agreement signing and documents: from 12 to 18 August (residency agreement, incubation agreement, NDA).
Start of the program: August 21.
Duration of the program: from August 21 to September 23.
Demo day: September 23.
Further information on the site: www.most.com.kz/ira2020
Don't miss your only chance. Places in the accelerator are limited!