IT Park management awarded the best employees of 2022
The key to the success of any organization is a strong and cohesive team of professionals. On December 30, on the eve of the most long-awaited holiday, IT Park hosted an award ceremony for the best employees of 2022, who made a great contribution to the development of the organization.
As part of the ceremony, the director of IT Park Farhod Ibragimov expressed gratitude to all employees of the organization and noted the success of IT Park in the past year.
At the end of 2022, the best employees of IT Park were:
- the best employee of the unit for the development of digital education – Muborak Mukhtorova;
- the best employee of the innovation unit — Anastasia Filippova;
- the best employee of the unit for work with residents – Rufina Ismailova;
- the best employee of the regional development unit – Amir Mansurov;
- the best employee of the international activity block – Dildora Nasibullaeva;
- the best employee of the advertising and public relations unit – Amirkhan Baykiev;
- the best employee of the AMP (Administrative and Managerial Personnel) unit – Laziz Rustamov.
Additionally, at the end of the year:
- the best branch of IT Park was the branch in Samarkand;
- Bunyod Qutbidinov (branch in Kashkadarya region) was named the best start-up manager among all branches;
- Asadullo Zabihullaev (Tashkent region) was recognized as the best education manager among all branches;
- Islambek Ismoilov (Nukus) became the best manager on work with residents among all branches;
- and the title of the best IT Center 2022 was given to the center in Nukus.