The Information Technology Center “Vatanparvar” has developed an “E-AVTOMAKTAB” online platform for distance learning which will allow the introduction of information technology in the training and advanced training of vehicle drivers, as well as organize the educational process in a traditional or distance form, while considering all the requirements for compliance with quarantine measures.
The main advantages of the platform are:
- ability to accept applications for training, receive documents, register students, form groups;
- monitoring the attendance and assimilation of materials by students, the formation of the training sessions;
- availability of electronic teaching aids with three-dimensional animation effects and video content, covering the entire learning process in accordance with government requirements;
- accounting for school fees;
- a unified test program with animation effects in accordance with state requirements to determine the quality of knowledge assimilation;
- registration of teachers and instructors;
- conclusion (uploading) of financial, analytical reports as well as statistics according to various criteria.
The Information Technology Center “Vatanparvar” is an IT company which is a resident of IT Park. The aim of the Center is the timely implementation of tasks for the development, implementation and maintenance of information systems, software products, websites, mobile applications, project and technical documentation, as well as other services in the sphere of information technology.
The main tasks of the Center consist of improving the level of training, retraining and advanced training of vehicle drivers with the help of introducing the information technologies.
Services provided by the IT company:
- development of information systems;
- development of websites and platforms;
- development of mobile applications;
- development of project and technical documentation;
- technical support;
- IT consulting.